Lendlord Nov 10th 2019 Release Notes
Capital Gains Tax Calculation
This feature takes the relevant data you already entered on the property level and filled it in the HMRC calculator and extract the results.
1. Go to "Portfolio Management" screen and click on the actions menu on the property level:
2. Pick: "Calculate Gain Tax"
3. Answer the extra questions in the pop-up window (in the future we will add the ability to track those attributes as well):
4. Click on "Calculate" and wait up to 2 minutes while we access the Gov website.
5. Now you can see the result with a PDF that shows the calculations that were made:
6. The tax amount will be stored in a new attribute on the portfolio level:
7. You can add the calculated gains tax as a column to your portfolio table here:
to start using this feature!